UTL Repository >
ISA - Instituto Superior de Agronomia >
BISA - Biblioteca do Instituto Superior de Agronomia / Library >
BISA - Dissertações de Mestrado / Master Thesis >

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/10400.5/4085

Title: Aproveitamento de águas de ETAR para abastecimento de cisternas, autotanques e equipamentos similares e rega de espaços públicos. O caso da Estação de tratamento de águas residuais de Fernão Ferro no concelho do Seixal
Authors: Pinheiro, José Alberto Ribeiro
Advisor: Silva, Francisco Gomes da
Duarte, Elisabeth Fernandes de Almeida
Keywords: wastewater
environment sustainability
treated effluent
irrigation
Issue Date: 2011
Publisher: ISA/UTL
Citation: Pinheiro, José Alberto Ribeiro - Aproveitamento de águas residuais de ETAR para abastecimento de cisternas, autotanques e equipamentos similares e rega de espaços públicos. O caso da Estação de tratamento de águas residuais de Fernão Ferro no concelho do Seixal. Lisboa: ISA, 2011
Abstract: TheEarth's water resourcesare limited and its availabilityisnotgeographicallyevenlydistributed.Only1% of all existing water is fresh waterandistherefore likely tobe usedfor human consumption. To achieve environment sustainability, it is essential the protection of complex ecosystems and the wise use of natural resources; our survival could depend on this. Sustainability cannot be achieved with current models of consumption and the disproportionate use of resources. One solution to this problem is the use of systems for storage and reuse of treated wastewater. In this thesis, the case study focuses on demonstrating the economic viability of building, on the surroundings of the Station of Wastewater Treatment at the community of Fernão Ferro, of a supplying Unit of treated wastewater to be used in tanks, pump trucks, mechanical sweepers and similar equipment, and also to supply the irrigation networks already installed in this community.Thus, considering that the present project aims to increase the life of the treated effluent, it was performed, in the experimental part of this thesis, the calculation for the study’s financial feasibility; it allowed us to conclude that the project is feasible through an application of the National Strategic Reference Framework, 2007/2013 (QREN - Quadro de ReferênciaEstratégicoNacional), that could subsidy 80% of the total investment, and the remaining 20% would be supported by the Seixal township
Description: Mestrado em Engenharia do Ambiente - Tecnologias Ambientais - Instituto Superior de Agronomia
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/10400.5/4085
Appears in Collections:BISA - Dissertações de Mestrado / Master Thesis

Files in This Item:

File Description SizeFormat
TEXTO TESEdefinitivo.pdf2.14 MBAdobe PDFView/Open
Statistics
FacebookTwitterDeliciousLinkedInDiggGoogle BookmarksMySpaceOrkut
Formato BibTex mendeley Endnote Logotipo do DeGóis 

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

 

 
Estamos no RCAAP Governo Português separator Ministério da Educação e Ciência   Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia

Financiado por:

POS_C UE